Hi fellow travelers!
These are currently my favorite travel accessories……..
- Ted Baker Jewelry Case – This little case is not only super cute, but functional. My sister gave me this for Christmas and I have loved it. I can keep my jewelry separated in my bag and it functions as a nice little jewelry box when you get to your hotel.
- Luggage Tag – I personalized this luggage tag on shutterfly.com. This is my go to site for photos and gifts. I have been using it for years and have nothing but love for them. You can add your own picture on the luggage tag or use one of theirs. Also, it is very durable as it is made out of metal. Love.Love.Love
- Rifle Paper Co. Notebooks – I am kind of obsessed with paper notebooks. I found this beautiful set from Target. You have to have something that will make you want to write in! These are perfect for documenting your adventures.
- HB Travel Wallet – Saffiano leather, gold details and loads of pockets…..what’s not to love. My hubby bought this one for me from Henri Bendel and had it personalized with a B. I love that it is not bulky and my passport, tickets and cards can all fit nicely inside.
- Eyewitness Travel Guides – These are the only travel guides that I use. I find it so easy to read and I love that they have lots of pictures, so that you know exactly what to expect when you get to your destination. The folded laminated maps that are included are worth picking up these guides alone. I recommend for all travelers, especially newbies ;).