- Biore Charcoal Cleanser – Love this new facial cleanser from Biore. It makes my face feel fresh and clean.
- The Body Shop Body Polish – The Body Shop has some heavenly scents, but the Strawberry Body Polish smells so good, I want to eat it! I love it, my husband loves to smell it on me….win, win!
- Avon Lip Pencil– I am not an Avon representative, but I have recently tried a few products of theirs. The Ultra Luxury Lip liner in nude is a great everyday color because a good nude is hard to find. I love the formula because it is creamy and stays on for a good while. At $5.00, the price is right!
- Etude House Eye Patches – Wanting to jump into the Korean skincare hubub, so I ordered these babies from Amazon. I love how they make my skin feel and I will be bringing them on my trips this summer that require air travel. They would be a good addition to a long haul flight.
- Gymboree t-shirts for toddlers – I’ve been impressed with the quality of Gymbore clothes. I recently purchased t-shirts from there and I like how thick and “sturdy” they seem, unlike other toddler t-shirts that are so flimsy. The fabrics and prints are nice and they don’t have characters on them like some other brands. We are not into characters on clothing….fyi 🙂
- AmazonPrime Membership – Who doesn’t love Amazon? I love the free 2 day shipping and really enjoy the easy to use Amazon music. I have even started watching Downton Abbey on Prime Video using my Roku….I know, I know..better late than never.
- Prada Candy Florale – Perfect spring/summer scent! I’m more into fresh scents lately. This scent is not too overpowering and has a beautiful floral scent that is great for everyday.
- Minted Rosebud Salve– I love the hint of mint in this lightly tinted balm. It not only moisturizes my lips, but it gives a little sheer pink glossiness that is perfect and not sticky. I like to where this with a nude lip pencil for an everyday look.
- Garnier Micellar Water– This is a light-weight cleaning powerhouse. I like to use it before cleansing to get excess makeup off. It is good for all skin types, even sensitive.