I have really come to love watching youtube videos lately. In fact, I rarely watch regular television. I love to watch channels that specialize in travel, fashion and home design/organization. Some of them give great tips and others I just like to live vicariously though. Some of my favorite Youtubers get sent on press trips for awesome brands, stay in beautiful hotels and see some amazing sites along the way. Check out some of my favorites below:
1. Candis Halligan – super cute mom of 2 boys, love her style fashion and mom tips.
2. Jackie Aina – if you need a suggestion of makeup, especially for women of color, Jackie is your girl. She is awesome and has reviewed almost every makeup product you can think of.
3. Tamara Kalinic – Tamara is a jet-setting, luxury obsessed Youtuber with a sweet personality. Follow her through beautiful trips mostly sponsored by luxury brands. She also does reviews of luxury fashion and handbags. #Lifegoals for sure!
4. Miss Liz Heart – I love her home decor and cleaning hacks videos. She also has good affordable fashion reviews.
5. At Home with Nikki – Nikki has awesome home organization and decor videos. She is inspirational and makes being organized look so easy. FYI, her home is AMAZING! Check her out!
What are some of your favorite YouTube channels and why?