Looking for a quick getaway? Grand Cayman offers luxe accommodations and gorgeous beaches just a 2 hour flight from Atlanta. Here are my favorite things to do and see in Grand Cayman from our recent stay.
- Stingray City – This place is a series of sandbars in the North Sound of the island. We booked Moby Dick Tours to take us out and it was one of the most amazing experiences. My 2 year old son, my husband and I swam with and interacted with dozens of stingrays.
- Deckers Restaurant – All you can eat lobster…..need I say more?
- Sunset – Everyone always gathered to watch the sunset and it was gorgeous. Beautiful beach + sunset= heaven.
- Hell – An area of black limestone formations that has been dubbed “Hell”. There are kitschy souvenir shops and signs referencing hell. You can even buy postcards and mail them from the Hell post office. Let your friends know that you went to Hell and back! We got a kick out of it.
- Westin Resort– We went there first and foremost for relaxation on the beach and the Westin gave us just that. The staff was professional and friendly and the food was awesome. Best of all, the beach at the resort was THE BEST! Cabanas and water sports to your hearts desire. We paddle boarded, snorkeled and sometimes just laid around on floats. The water was unbelievably clear and blue. Here’s your luxe accommodations.